Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Profound but Forgotten

     Over the past two days I've had a number of profound thoughts. As I have them, I contemplate on them and then, when I finally think to write them down...I find that I've forgotten what the thoughts were. I'm not sure exactly why I forget them. They're deep thoughts; clear and...well...profound. But they're intangible. Almost as if they aren't mine. I can't keep a hold on them no matter how hard I try to keep a hold on them. I'm not going to make a big deal out of this. These thoughts are "seeing". Maybe I'm not meant to remember them or maybe I'm forgetting on purpose because I know that remembering them would...I don't know, confuse me? Whatever the reason, I'm going to ignore it. Maybe I'll find a notepad close enough one day for me to write them down in.
     I wonder if maybe I'm going crazy. But crazy people think they're sane, right? So I guess I'm alright...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment