Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It Seems That I Have No Friends

     Okay, so I don't mean that I don't have ANY friends. I do have friends but it occurs to me that I do not have anyone or group that I hang out with on a regular basis. The last person that I had that with...well I don't want to get into that. Lets just say that I don't talk to them anymore except for a few comment exchanges on Facebook. And that was about a year and a half ago? Or was it just a year? I don't know and it doesn't even matter. The point is at some point I pulled away from everyone.
     My high school friends went their own way and I went mine and then the ones that I still hung out with made new friends and I didn't see them as much anymore. I've made new friends too but they too have friends of their own that they hang out with regularly. So I'm...not alone but solitary I guess. I enjoy the company of other human beings at times but for some reason I revert back to my corner of the world.
     There's a thought that occurs to me very often. I don't voice it aloud and I never linger on it but it seems that this thought which occurs to me often falls under the topics of today's blogs.

Am I boring? I think I am.


But if I am, I think I make myself that way. I'm not the person I use to be. I'm more subdued, reserved, and mellow...redundant sentence is redundant. So how do I get comfortable enough to let myself be the person I was born to be? My brother Pete is one of the only people who knows me. My Mom too I guess. Because honestly guys, I'm dumb. Like, silly dumb. I'm stupid. I'd probably be annoying to most people if I let myself be. I probably already am.

     Anywho, today's blog was just to vent. I have thoughts and if I don't get my thoughts out of my head they interfere with my writing. Which I haven't done in a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment