Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So I'm Taking the Bull by the Balls...Or Was It horns?

     Yes, that seriously IS my post title. I've decided that moving would probably be for the best. It's not that I hate it here. I love it here. My family's here and life seems pretty easy here but I need more in my life than easy. I'm still writing and I really want to pursue that as well as my acting which is a horrible mix since both are businesses that deal highly in rejection. But let's face it, I'm alright with dealing with rejection. Anywho, I'm super excited to have the opportunity to move into a new place that I can finally call MINE! And though I'd prefer to live alone simply for the wonderful opportunity to strut around in my knickers, I'm glad to say that if I do move I'll have the pleasure of my brother as a roommate. And boy am I going to be on his ass about dishes and dust.
     I'm scared though. I will miss my daddy most of all and though I know he'll be okay I'm worried that no one will be there for him. I love him and I'm pretty much the only person that makes a REAL effort. I wish others would too. He wouldn't be alone all the time...when did children start worrying about their parents?!
     Anywho, it was a recent development in my life that I just needed to put out there to make sure that I continue to follow through. It's a big world out there. And I'm ready to discover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment