Monday, April 26, 2010

HANG UP ALREADY!!!!


    Okay, so I never thought I'd go for blogging twice in one day but something just happened that really, really, REALLY peeves me. I understand the older generation is still a bit funky on the whole cell phone thing so they do most of their calling through landlines. Which is fine, don't get me wrong. I like a good house phone as well as anyone else. But what really gets my blood boiling is when the phone keeps ringing…and ringing…and ringing and ringing and ringing! Seriously! I mean, after five rings I usually hang up. On cell phones people can press the 'ignore' button. But on landlines all you can pretty much do is sit there and wait until the phone stops ringing.

    You sit there, staring at the phone, RING!, and you stare, RING!, and you sit, RING!...It's like, "DUDE! HANG UP ALREADY! I'M NOT GOING TO ANSWER!"

    People, if you're the type to let the phone ring and ring and ring, do everyone a favor and after five rings on your end, just hang up! Because honestly if the person really wanted to answer your call (this is assuming they have caller ID) then they would have picked it up around the second or third ring. Trust me, a person immediately knows whether they want to answer or not.

    Okay. That's my little rant for the day. Hopefully, the week.

-StephAnnDLC-

No comments:

Post a Comment