Monday, April 26, 2010

The Male is a Beautiful Thing



    I think it might just be the fact that I'm getting older, that I'm maturing (in ways), but the male figure seems to have been getting more and more beautiful. Not in a rated X sort of way. I know most people spend their time with their mind in the gutter. I can't remember the exact moment it happened, I know I tweeted it.

    I've always liked boys. Boys are cute. Boys are handsome. But they're just boys. There's something so appealing and irresistible about a man's silhouette. The broadness in the shoulders, the slender waist, the long legs, the strong chest, and I've also noticed that for me, a lot of the attraction comes not from what I see but from what I hear.

    I think I first discovered my affinity for the sounds of a male's deep and comforting vocal tones was when I discovered Cary Elwes. I've always been an audible person so I suppose it only makes sense that I would be most attracted to the sound, pitch, and tenor of the male voice. I don't think that I could be with someone in a long-standing fashion if I didn't enjoy the sound of their voice. If their voice didn't make me say, "Ooh, say that again!" just to hear his voice. I guess that explains the failure of my past relationships. Not to mention I was still a kid when I was in those relationships.






James McAvoy





Ewan McGregor 











Lee Pace




    Just a few more sexy men who spur me into a frenzy simply by the sound of their voice.



Edit:
    OH! And I forgot one more! Ian Somerhalder! --Oh Damon, how you've changed my bad boy streak!



-StephAnnDLC-

No comments:

Post a Comment